keshav

keshav 

I am not what you think,
I am not what you see,
I am not what you hear about me.

I am nobody in everybody,
I am an accountant of your doings,
I am to be found nowhere, yet I am everywhere.

I can help someone by becoming someone's hands,
I can see someone by becoming someone's eyes,
I can say something by becoming someone's tongue,
I can go anywhere by becoming someone's legs.

I can be everything to someone,
or nothing to someone.

Some of you may hate me,
or doesn't believe in me,
 or love me, belief in me.

Whatever the case, I will
love you, protect you, heal you.
My dear child, you are precious to me . . .

I can only direct you,
the choices are yours,
the actions are yours,
so are the consequences,
yours and yours alone.

I have many names,
I can see everything,
I know the entirety of everything.

I am not what you think,
I am what you believe . . .
I am what you believe in . . .
 A.V

Comments

Popular Posts

Ministry of Chai and ISL

Kavita

Enchanted Forest