A Photograph



This photo contains a memory of my father and mother's first photo shoot. They are all ready and dressed up.
Father is in a light blue coat, with a white shirt and a fancy tie. The sea blue coat is hanging over my father, a little loose, and a lot of air inside. Mother wearing a tinted green colour saree with matching bangles. And light make-up, making her lips slight red, adding to it was the golden earring, resembling a faint star; shining in the sky of the new threads, new relations.

The photo shows their young faces, it also reflects the new relations of love, shyness, and a tiny bit of hesitation. Though their eternal blissful faces reflect their good times, I know a lot of lousy times had also gone by.
Many thoughts come wondering in my mind, just at a glance, and the longer I look over it, the deeper I go, every time a new detail is found.
A.V

Comments

Popular Posts

Ministry of Chai and ISL

Kavita

Enchanted Forest