Moment (Meraki, English, Speech)

 As I sat blended in the crowd, waiting for my turn to come, I observed the other speakers that had opted for representative positions at school. Some of them shiver while giving the speech, on the other hand, some did it with ease. A few included unique beginnings, while others started with old-school ways. A very small number of speeches were written eloquently and delivered without a flinch like Meraki, I had to adore them. 

But over everything, what I enjoyed the most was noticing the small errors in their writing and seeing the teacher's faces and their reactions. My courtship for writing is sure demure, but I believe an assemblage of different words can even create Aisling of the place Agartha, the smell of petrichor, yugen that would be ambrosial, just like the ethereal that comes with aurora and make a person nefelibata. At last, I would like to marry my pen and become a writer, to leave parts of myself in the work I do, as if Meraki.
A.V

Comments

Popular Posts

Ministry of Chai and ISL

Kavita

Enchanted Forest