Only True When Alone




 Only True When Alone 

Solitude is what I seek, can't handle 
the fast and crowded pace of life.
The fear of human interactions still rooms around, 
and somehow I survive the battlefield of society.
Standing out In crowds makes me anxious, but
I still manage to keep my walls up. 
Praise makes me awkward, and 
mistakes make me freeze. 

Opening up to people takes its time, 
being vulnerable can take an eternity.
The triad of Music Art and Literature
is what I love with a full heart.
No matter how anti-social or socially
awkward I may be.
I also crave lovely one to one 
conversation, where
 
The calm tides of words resonate with violet winds
and, pass through the garden of the heart.
The slow and warm rain of comfort, and
love showering from above.

Wearing masks and forming layers, 
why is it so common now.
Faking our behavior and pretending,
things that were never true.
Hiding everything from others, and
trying to be a lone wolf.
Walking a path alone, 
to its goals.

It feels good alone, like 
the true me.
At the same time,
it feels good to have someone 
you can share all your darkness too,
Share, all the moments with, give
all your love too, and cry with.
Someone, you cherish the most.

A.V

Comments

Popular Posts

Ministry of Chai and ISL

Kavita

Enchanted Forest