September Skies


September Skies
 

 It's cold outside, I 
can see the air, that
come's out of your chest
your hands are still warm
and, your lips,
soft as the winter sun.

we cuddle under the rug
over, the pastel grass,
laying down, taking in the
clear September skies.
These September days,
Just you and I.

It rains, it storms, but 
we make, each other warm.
Forehead kisses and arms
around souls.
So fragile, so delicate, yet
we glow like fireflies

The leaves are almost gone,
in these September days.
We get lost, we drift away,
like a voyager beneath
September skies.
Just you and I.

Just you and I,
beneath September skies,
laying over the velvet grass,
letting our bodies pat each other,
being lost in each other's souls.
Just, you and I.......,
Just you and I..........

A.V


Comments

Popular Posts

Ministry of Chai and ISL

Kavita

Enchanted Forest