Moment (Chemistry, Ludo, study)

 18 November 2022

I walked in, one girl and one boy playing ludo, and all other benches lay empty; under the dim bulb of chemistry class. I sat down, wore some earphones, and to create the atmosphere I pressed the play button of lofi chills.
    I could see, a biology book, notes copy, and pens opened in front of me. I completed one chapter that day, but inbetwen, even though I had earphones, I could hear the outsides....

The class resides almost empty, light dim as at dusk, I study with Lofi chills humming near my ears, but the whispers of the outside world reached me. I ignore the world and the world notices me, my darkness shined the brightest, and in between the white stars, my red star shined just as the winter sun shimmers midst of clouds.

Soon a group of girls entered the room, I was wearing a red sweatshirt and a white shirt beneath, and felt bashful about my own appearance. As they entered, I controlled my eyes, there were left 2 boys and a group of girls in the class. They all were chatting, the dissolved joy in their voices outperformed my Lofi chills, I turned up the volume.
    They caught me red-handed, I chuckled when I heard "He is listening to us all". I looked up, and I could see their faces in slow motion, laughing as a newborn butterfly, in the midst of studies they all were enjoying their new wings.

A.V

Comments

Popular Posts

Ministry of Chai and ISL

Kavita

Enchanted Forest