Moment (Free, Psychology, Winter)

 15 December 2022

Unit tests are on the move, and most of the students are absent for preparations. Its Psychology lesson, a small group of girls, a teacher, and me, are moving onward toward the fields to study. All of us sat down over a structure in close proximity. Music students were also in the fields, practicing. The slow melody hummed softly and dissolved in the cold breeze. We were studying under the apricity of the winter sun. Midst of ethereal rays I could feel the tranquillity, the delight. talks were thrown with the wind and applauded with our laughter, a sir had joined us in our Chattings. 

The trees were dancing with the winds, and echoes of birds combined with the leaves.
    Sometimes, when I feel oblivion, When my eyes get blurry, I can see the 7 colors of a rainbow and different hues of emotions, flowing amid of cool breeze. Butterflies roamed over the yellow daisies.

Have you ever felt like you have created a core memory? or
Have you ever longed for a moment to last forever?

I guess this is a warm memory I will cherish for a long time.

Comments

Popular Posts

Ministry of Chai and ISL

Kavita

Enchanted Forest