Lifes not that bad.

I tried speaking. I tried reaching for help.
I tried, I tried…. But.
fed up with life is I itself.

They shut me down.
They refused to see.
They ignored and.
killed my heart in agony.

Now I see myself, standing
On the edge. Glowing 

Like fireflies is the city. The breezes are
smothering the ambers of life in me.

I guess, I will move forward.
I guess, my life will flash as I fall.
I guess, my heart will burst with fear.
I guess, I will still move forward.

Life was hell for me.
No interest sparked in mind.
Days passed by staring
The white wall of Psychiatric ward.

I closed my eyes.
Surrendered to death
The next moment,
I was falling in the sky,

The sweet memories,
Where were you hiding?
Making me regret that.
Lifes not that bad.

But I had taken the step,
I had surrendered.
I guess this is how I die now.
With tears in my eyes.
A.V

Comments

Popular Posts

Ministry of Chai and ISL

Kavita

Enchanted Forest