Farewell letters

 Senders Address: Sadbhavna Vihar Phase 2, Rotela Bhavan, Pilikhoti Road, Haldwani, Nainital, Uttarakhand.


Date: 12th January 2024


Dear, Sir

May I warn you some people might puncture your car tier after practicals.


Just wanted you to know that it was good to know you. Your political talks were never understood by me, nor were your lessons properly πŸ˜…. But I am working on everything. I remember once you said ‘everything that is measured can be improved’ I hate to admit it but it is true. I track my study hours and to-do list, and they have helped. Aiming for 160+ hours this month. Started from 90 hours in October. γ‚γ‚ŠγŒγ¨γ† (Arigato). 


You really do have your own ways of things. It's good, you're a good mentor.


This will be my last time contacting you.

As Farewell creeps in, and exams peep from around the corner, it will be hard to see everyone together. So, goodbye sir.

May you find peace in all you do.


Vinay Rana

A.V


Sadbhavna Vihar Phase 2, Rotela Bhavan, Pilikothi Road, Haldwani, Nainital, Uttarakhand. Date: 15 January 2024 You know, whenever I would be feeling lonely. I would find you infront of my eyes. You goofly little studious creature named Yuvraj. Ashish and Neha had their own groups, so it was hard to blend in with them. But with you, I was my real self. Enjoying and gofffing around. You made my 11th and 12th a lot more brighter. I just wish, we could be a lot more closser outside the. School too. This won't be my last time contacting you, but I was just writing letters to distribute to teachers and classmates to distribute in farewell. So I thought of giving you one too. And ya, you will clear neet, remember, your working hard. γ‚ŠγŒγ¨γ† (Arigato), Byee. Vinay Rana, A.V

Senders Address: Sadbhavna Vihar Phase 2, Rotela Bhavan, Pilikhoti Road, Haldwani, Nainital, Uttarakhand. 12th January 2024 Dear, Udita You do look like a cat. Small with short hands and chubby. It's cute. Just wanted you to know that talking to you felt easy. Like I could sit with you and gosip all around the world. The way you would get jumpy at the slightest things, it was funny. It was good to spend some time with you. γ‚γ‚ŠγŒγ¨γ† (Arigato). This will be my last time contacting you. As Farewell creeps in, and exams peep from around the corner, it will be hard to see everyone together. So, goodbye dear Udita. Live a peaceful life. May you find peace in all you do. Vinay Rana A.V
Senders Address: Sadbhavna Vihar Phase 2, Rotela Bhavan, Pilikhoti Road, Haldwani, Nainital, Uttarakhand. Date: 12th January 2024 Dear, ma’am People do say the truth, you are a mother teacher. Giving off a mother vibe. Your lectures, darn I will miss them. The way you scolded us. Just wanted you to know that it was good to know you. It was funny how you dealt with Pragati clinging to you. I would see her status where she posted photos or vedios of you, and a smile would pop over my face. And ya, I have been listening to all the things from Kanishka Joshi of your class. She came In my van and would tell me all kinds of stories about you. Like the way you make the soft board and you have a magic bag which contains a lot of soft board stuff. We would talk about how your mood would change over the mood. And she would tell you what you said about me. γ‚γ‚ŠγŒγ¨γ† (Arigato). Thank you for being our teacher. This will be my last time contacting you. As Farewell creeps in, and exams peep from around the corner, it will be hard to see everyone together. So, goodbye Ma’am May you find peace in all you do. Vinay Rana A.V
Senders Address: Sadbhavna Vihar Phase 2, Rotela Bhavan, Pilikhoti Road, Haldwani, Nainital, Uttarakhand. Date: 12th January 2024 Dear, ma’am You really are one reserved soul, having solid boundaries. Reminds me of myself (hehe). I would ask everyone questions and get knowledge about them and then runoff into the crowd without telling them my story. Yuvraj and I often came to class with the motive of annoying you, but you never were really annoyed. We would randomly say “chalo samriddhi ma’am ko pareshan karte hai” phir aap koi kaam dai daiti karnai ko. You were a good teacher. I was happy to Study under your guidance. And and if no one ever said this or not but, you really do have a good dressing sense. You are a beautiful maiden. γ‚γ‚ŠγŒγ¨γ† (Arigato). Thank you for being our teacher. This will be my last time contacting you. As Farewell creeps in, and exams peep from around the corner, it will be hard to see everyone together. So, goodbye Ma’am May you find peace in all you do. Vinay Rana A.V
Sadbhavna Vihar Phase 2, Rotela Bhavan, Pilikhoti Road, Haldwani, Nainital, Uttarakhand. Date: 12th January 2024 Dear, Pragati You remember I placed a Lilly flower between your hair plates at the start of 11th. To be honest there wasn't much reson behind it, just felt. Flowers look far more beautiful in girls' hair than in boys' hands. It was good to spend some time with you. γ‚γ‚ŠγŒγ¨γ† (Arigato). I often thought your are a verrrry weird one. But know what, your mischiefs are funny. It was good to know you. This will be my last time contacting you. As Farewell creeps in, and exams peep from around the corner, it will be hard to see everyone together. May you find peace in all you do. Vinay Rana A.V
Sadbhavna Vihar Phase 2, Rotela Bhavan, Pilikothi Road, Haldwani, Nainital, Uttarakhand. Date: 25th January 2024 It's 12:30PM Just read the letter. And I can't help but think. You send me letter I send you letter Are we in a leterationship? πŸ˜‚, there really should be a word like that. Because in this vast world, who sends letters for personal messages in the modern times. Don't know who made the beautiful traditional art. But man I can't stop seeing how it could be improved. ( sorry but I have eyes of artist πŸ₯²) A metaphor just came to my mind…. We are riding the same boat in different rivers ( don't know it it makes sense). I remember I used to see you in the front desk with Satakshi beside you. It's true we had different bubbles. (Don't tell this to anybody, but I used to visualize that everybody is busy in their bubble and I am in the void, with no bubble. Just watching all the interactions.) You know, when I was in 11th grade I didn't spread wings. And yes I was introverted, and still I am….but I have learnt to interact and small talk. What I am in 12th, with an open soul. Is because of the things I faced at the end of 11th. Man I faced 2 deaths of family in one year. Mama died first by brain hemorrhage. Then came the turn of taai ji, she died of stomach cancer. All the pain, the memories are kept stored in the diary. The worst part was seeing your cousins soul break….. parents break. Yes the flashbacks still trouble from time to time. But may I tell you I have a peaceful smile with tears. These events really taught me about life. So, I spread my wings in 12th, became head of Writers Odyssey alongside Gahna. Managed the studies, the juniors, and myself. Man, I have fallen in love with this class. And now it's the end. Really the end. And the letter is really beautiful !. (Not shabby) And why you thanking me for bringing you your bottle. BAKA! It was nice to feel your soul. I had fun seeing the whole class interact. And even more in being involved in its mischiefs. Arigato !. I had fun watching you Handel Pragati ✨🌸 A question for you, What is the difference between farz and rishta? (It's been on my mind lately) Even though I said I won't write any more letters but. Sorry I couldn't resist writing this after reading your letter. Vinay Rana A.V
Sadbhavna Vihar Phase 2, Rotela Bhavan, Pilikhoti Road, Haldwani, Nainital, Uttarakhand. 12th January 2024 Dear, ma’am You really are old. Seeing you work with all the students is a lovely site. I did missed out on all your teachings though, as I took psychology as the optional subject. But no regret, I got experience of both worlds. γ‚γ‚ŠγŒγ¨γ† (Arigato). Thank you for being our teacher. I have taken photos of school. It will take time but I will surely parcel my final school paintings to you. Once I get better at painting and have some time I will make them, so just wait……. Wait till then ✨. I can imagine them hanging all over the school campus (dreaming big😜). This will be my last time contacting you. As Farewell creeps in, and exams peep from around the corner, it will be hard to see everyone together. So, goodbye Ma’am May you find peace in all you do. Vinay Rana A.V
Senders Address: Sadbhavna Vihar Phase 2, Rotela Bhavan, Pilikhoti Road, Haldwani, Nainital, Uttarakhand. Date: 12th January 2024 Mohit Just wanted you to know that it was good to know you. Bas aab padhai kar lai nahi tho fail ho jaiga. You did eased out my start of 11th class. γ‚γ‚ŠγŒγ¨γ† (Arigato). This will be my last time contacting you. As Farewell creeps in, and exams peep from around the corner, it will be hard to see everyone together. So, goodbye Mohit. Live a peaceful life. May you find peace in all you do. Vinay Rana A.V
Sadbhavna Vihar Phase 2, Rotela Bhavan, Pilikothi Road, Haldwani, Nainital, Uttarakhand. 12 January 2024 Dear Madhu ma’am, Your lessons were not generally enjoyed by the whole class. But may I tell you I really liked the cozy environment and your vibe. You have a light pleasing aura. Our society is preparing an Anthology. It will be great I know it. It will contain all we did and felt πŸ¦‹ I guess that is why every time you taught we would end up sleeping 😜. Another thing I don't understand, why people hate English. I mean I love it. The way you taught was ideal. Discussing about the characters and the story. Not just feeding info. ✨ It was good to study under your guidance. So γ‚γ‚ŠγŒγ¨γ† (Arigato) for everything. You were a good teacher. This will be my last time contacting you. As Farewell creeps in, and exams peep from around the corner, it will be hard to see everyone together. So, goodbye dear Anvesha. Live a peaceful life. May you find peace in all you do. Good Bye, Take Care ma’am. Vinay Rana 12th A
Sadbhavna Vihar Phase 2, Rotela Bhavan, Pilikhoti Road, Haldwani, Nainital, Uttarakhand. Date: 17th January 2024 Dear, Kanishka This year has really been a rollercoaster of wild things. Listening to yours and Varu’s talks and tales, was really enjoyed by me. You know, I wasn't really on the talkative side of things.. But talking with you almost everyday helped a lot, so did the Writer's Odyssey. Learning to tell tales is a skill I obtained in the van. You're a great person, just keep up the good work. And don't forget to be Kind, on others and oneself. 🌸πŸͺ· It was good to spend some time with you. γ‚γ‚ŠγŒγ¨γ† (Arigato). It was good to know you ❣️✨. And ya, tell Varu. To never leave what he loves. It feels like crying thinking about the last day of school. But the reality is that I don't think I will cry. (Don't think that makes sense, but whatever πŸ‘€). As Farewell creeps in, and exams peep from around the corner, it will be hard to see everyone together. So, goodbye Kanishka… May you find peace in all you do. Vinay Rana A.V
Senders Address: Sadbhavna Vihar Phase 2, Rotela Bhavan, Pilikhoti Road, Haldwani, Nainital, Uttarakhand. Date: 10th December 2023 Dear, Harshita It's been a while right….. And I am not a creep you know.......I am just ...( An accha ladka). Just wanted you to know, that your crazy laughs have made my 12th life a little brighter. You would laugh over the simplest things, roling over the floor with Kavya and Shailja. I would watch you from afar, and mumble to myself "yai ladkiya pagal hai" with a smile on my face. γ‚γ‚ŠγŒγ¨γ† (Arigato). I was delighted to see your's and Kavya's mischiefs everyday. This will be my last time contacting you. As Farewell creeps in, and exams peep from around the corner, it will be hard to see everyone together. So, goodbye dear Harshita. Live a peaceful life. "The saddest people laugh the most" meavawriter4.blogspot.com Senders Name: Vinay Rana (A.V)
Sadbhavna Vihar Phase 2, Rotela Bhavan, Pilikhoti Road, Haldwani, Nainital, Uttarakhand. Date: 12th January 2024 Dear, Gahna This year has really Been a rollercoaster of wild things. In the end we did pulled off managing the Society Together. Though the presentation idea of Anita ma'am was never implemented 😜. When I look at it, we never did listen to others, we did our own things. Janvi Di messaged me so many things we could do, but none were able to come true. Well if the society is in a good state so it doesn't matter now. And let me tell you, taking a meeting of students alone was real good. It went the way I wanted it to. In all the previous meets we would like to give a speech and none of the other students would speak that much. But let me tell you. At that time we formed a circle in the senior computer lab, (lied to Atul sir that we have the permission to sit here) and then just discussed the potential ways we can go about doing the Presentation. Your Magazine idea was a hit. I just hope the new heads follow up on magazines and Anthology. (And where did our monthly meets went πŸ₯²✨) It was good to spend some time with you. γ‚γ‚ŠγŒγ¨γ† (Arigato). It was good to know you. This will be my last time contacting you. As Farewell creeps in, and exams peep from around the corner, it will be hard to see everyone together. So, goodbye Gahna… May you find peace in all you do. Vinay Rana A.V Sadbhavna Vihar Phase 2, Rotela Bhavan, Pilikothi Road, Haldwani, Nainital, Uttarakhand. 12 January 2024 Dear Arti ma’am, It's been a pleasure studying under your guidance. The extra efforts you would put for your students have always kept my eyes in awe of you. Your age and experience, instinctively makes us touch your feets. So γ‚γ‚ŠγŒγ¨γ† (Arigato) for everything. We will make you proud. With both Boards and NEET results. The way you would become angry over the slightest sounds was kinda funny, and that Is one reason why your classes always remained silent. When in the mornings I would enter the library, and see you sitting by yourself in one corner doing work as the ethereal sun rays softly pets your head. It felt like seeing an old swan grooming herself with its deep yellow beak. I remember during the end of 11th it was your lesson. A girl came in hurried and breathless. She said it's her last day at school, and you wrote her some words. And I wondered if someday we would be in her state. Running around saying goodbyes. Time really flies by. In the end, live a peaceful life ma’am. Good Bye, Take Care ma’am. Vinay Rana 12th A Senders Address: Sadbhavna Vihar Phase 2, Rotela Bhavan, Pilikhoti Road, Haldwani, Nainital, Uttarakhand. Date: 12th January 2024 Dear, Anvesha Remember once I said, you would look good in a suit. Now I wonder what you would wear at farewell. Just wanted you to know that your crazy laughs have made my 12th life a little brighter. It was good to spend some time with you. γ‚γ‚ŠγŒγ¨γ† (Arigato). With this I give back your cleature (hehe). I remember the first time we interacted was on the basketball court. You were talking about how you will become all red under the sun. While we tried to basket. This will be my last time contacting you. As Farewell creeps in, and exams peep from around the corner, it will be hard to see everyone together. So, goodbye dear Anvesha. Live a peaceful life. May you find peace in all you do. Not a lot of people are able to enter my Diary. Vinay Rana A.V

Comments

Popular Posts

Ministry of Chai and ISL

Kavita

Enchanted Forest