12th Boards Preparations

My teacher once told me "Things that can be measured can be improved, I guess that's why the athletes never miss even a millimetre or a millisecond".

From there on I searched and searched just to stumble upon Apps that fulfil my needs. The one I used to count up my study sessions is 'FocusMeter', and for habits 'TheFor'. Notion and Keep Notes aided me in fixing the study goals of the week and the day.

There came times when I would just laze around and would watch anime, shows, and movies. Read books and novels. Just as with others, I made my goals and sometimes even failed to complete them. but it was a fun year, learned a lot, saw a lot, and lived a lot.
This is me Studying.

7 Months of Study Sessions tracked, with full Transparency 










Full Analytics 




I think I might just make this a yearly thing, posting the Anelytics and me.
Never was really able to divide attention and time for other subjects properly, I guess that done over and over creates this big disparity in Study hours of Biology and other subjects. 
I loved studying Biology. but now, I guess I need to love studying other subjects too.

Got 89 Percentage in 12th Boards. 
I am satisfied. 

Comments

Popular Posts

Ministry of Chai and ISL

Kavita

Enchanted Forest