A Moment

The raag Jhinjhoti hums softly in my ear,
While the santoor of the evening 
gently plays in my mind.
Before me, fluid mechanics lie open,
The queue of questions long and winding,
Yet my thoughts, like a wandering stream, drift astray.

The warmth of the setting sun
 creeps into the chilled room,
Its rays sneaking through gaps,
To rest softly upon me, as though
meant for me alone.

But October's chill has arrived
The waters, like the air, have grown cold.
Still, there is calm in this coolness,
And the sun’s touch thaws my little frozen self.

Though winter’s breath may be icy,
I find warmth in its depths.
A sparkle lights my eyes,
Serenity fills my heart.

Nd while all study deeply, 
I take a moment to think.
How peaceful this little time is.
An excite takes over as I wait
For winters warm winds flow.
A.V

Comments

Popular Posts

Ministry of Chai and ISL

Kavita

Enchanted Forest